This Years Event Will Benefit Inovtech in Ghana.
Inovtech and Jonathan Kennedy-Sowah face many challenges in the course of disrupting the cycles of poverty in Ghana, including:
- Limited access to facilities where students can practice and study
- Limited access to tools (computers, books, hardware)
- Limited access to STEM educators
- A shortage of visionaries who can help the people in poverty see beyond the perceived limitations
- Several less-tangible inhibitors exist ranging from general lack of privilege to underlying cultural challenges such as unwillingness to change curriculum within both public and private schools